MµFLORIC S Swine Specialty Products
Product SKU: IP0801U
- Probiotics (“Good Bugs”)
- Prebiotics (“Good Bug Food”)
- Prebiotics (“good bug food”)
- 9 Enzymes (xylanase, beta-glucanase, cellulase, amylase, protease, mannanase, pectinase, galactanase, and invertase)
- Live yeast & yeast cultures
- Combination of 9 Essential Oils and Spices (Neutraceuticals)
- Compete with gut pathogens to improve microflora balance and gut health. Less digestive upsets, less mortality from enteric challenges. Better ADG and F/G. When fed in pre-farrow or lactating sow diets they “seed” sow feces with beneficial bacteria which end up being consumed by piglets for improved gut development and weaning weights. Probiotics continue to work in manure to break down organic matter. Easier to manage pits.
- Stimulate the growth of gut microflora expanding digestive capacity and improve organic matter degradation.
- Pigs (and their microflora) get more nutrients from their feed. Better body condition, weaning weights, F/G and ADG.
- More Good food for “Good bugs”, inhibition of toxin producing microflora, improve gut health, stool consistency, F/G and ADG, reduce mortality.
- Enhance appetite, improve enzyme secretions into gut, inhibit growth pathogenic microflora.
- Prevent fats and oils in diets from going rancid and inhibiting the health of gut microflora. Less animals “off-feed” or with reduced feed intake, especially in summer months.